I wrote this as a guest post for Katie from Inkspot and she was kind enough to allow me to share it with my readers as well! You can check out the post here! Make sure to check out her posts and guest posts while her computer is in for repairs, they are really awesome.
Disclaimer: this is not a sponsored post. I just happen to love their products. I have extremely sensitive skin. Anything can make it break out even though it improved after going off dairy. This summer my complexion still hasn’t been so clear and I finally figured out why. I had been slacking in a good facial routine. This is a problem given the amount of exercising I am doing. With exercising comes sweat and it was killing my face. Now, I have it down to a science. For those who need a good routine for summer workouts or a solid, easy routine in general, take a look!
In The Morning:
1) Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing and Makeup Remover. If you want to be extra diligent use a Clarisonic with it.
2) While my face is damp, I put on Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub. It is super light, comfortable and doesn’t irritate my skin like other scrubs tend to do.
3) Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer. It is lightweight so you don’t feel it on your face which always bothers me about moisturizer and makeup in general.
The Day Time:
1) Neutrogena SPF 15 Acne Free Face Sunscreen (as needed). It is one of the first sunscreens I have used that doesn’t add to my acne.
2) Makeup or cleansing wipes after workouts to clean my face. This prevents the sweat and oil from going into my pores.
1) Cleansing and makeup remover. I found on days I don’t wash my face twice I am more prone to acne breakouts.
2) Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Night Cream (again, use a Clarisonic if you want to be diligent). This cream is also low irritant and keeps my face moisturized throughout the night.
This is a super easy routine, and the line is not super expensive. You can get it at any CVS of drug store. It is natural, and feels amazing on my skin. It also made a huge difference for me this summer.