Since I went gluten free last March, I have been learning how to cook for myself and which proteins I like. One great discovery was that I really like ground turkey burgers. This discovery led to a delicious recipe from my sister for turkey burgers. I made these every week during school and pretty often during this summer to give me protein after long workouts or tennis lessons. This is the easiest recipe I have made and is 100% gluten free and paleo.
Makes 4 to 6 depending on the size
1 package of Ground Turkey
1/8 tsp Onion Powder
1/8 tsp Salt
4 Grinds of Pepper
1) Heat a sauce pan or grill pan
2) Place the turkey in a mixing bowl
3) Add the onion powder, salt and pepper
4) Mix the spices together with the meat until they are completely combined.
5) Form the turkey into burgers or smaller sliders if you want more of them. Place the formed burgers/sliders on a plate.
6) Pour olive oil on the pan and place the sliders/burgers on the pan
7) Cook them for five to six minutes on each side. Make sure they are completely cooked before you eat them.