Another busy week for me and my pup. While T’s schedule is the same, walks in the morning and afternoon then mommy comes home in the evening. I wish mine was that consistent. Yes, I go to work every day from around 7:15 AM until close to 4 PM. The rest of my schedule is always so shaky because of the other things I have going on in my life. Now, let me make something clear. I LOVE being busy. This semester I am taking on a larger role with Her Campus which I am so excited for. This week was jam packed. Classes start next week. Then the real roller coaster begins…
This week has been filled with:
- A lot of emotions around the current political standing of our country. The pride I have in all those people who marched today is unreal.
- Trainings galore to help this semester’s team of chapter advisors get ready. I am so impressed with the level of dedication I have seen!
- Getting ready for another Pats game this weekend. Cold weather jersey in hand, I am ready to take on the elements and watch them play in the AFC championship game.
- A LOT of blogging. My goal was to keep up with the week of posts I like to do and with the one tomorrow I have met my goal.
- Simple Mills banana muffins. Actually though. I am a bit obsessed with them and the mini ones I make allow me to pop them in my mouth like candy..
- Cleaning. The person who comes to clean my apartment once a week is on vacation for a few weeks so I am incorporating it into my schedule. Today was so productive and I did so much laundry…
- Photographing. This week’s challenge was tough but I finally got the picture I have been envisioning all week. I am excited to post it this weekend to 52Frames.
- Exercise. I am keeping up with it and I am already stronger. Weights are easier and my endurance to go longer is back. I am very proud of myself.
What a week. I know next week will be even busier but it feels good. What was a highlight of your week? (Feature image because I feel like coffee was my fuel for this whole week!)