I have been running a little low on inspiration for posts besides my weekly topics. However, when I saw Coming Up Roses “I Am” post, it was like a lightbulb went off in my head. I saw this post a few weeks ago and since then I have been mentally forming a list of things I can write about. At one point I had over 30 ideas. It began to feel excessive. I had to parse it down. So, after weeks of thinking about it and my growing excitement over this post, here is who I am.
- The youngest of three and an aunt to six amazing nieces and nephews
- An amateur blogger with an overflow of ideas and no clue what to do with them
- A mac enthusiast who is a little too plugged in sometimes
- A college senior with major anxiety and excitement about entering the real world of teaching elementary school
- A speed reader who doesn’t utilize this skill enough for books I want to read (not school required texts!)
- An avid tennis player who still prefers singles over doubles (even after a whole summer of playing in doubles tournaments and doing well)
- Someone whose favorite seasons are in a constant battle between fall and summer (have you seen the color of leaves in New England in the fall?)
- A closeted girly girl who every so often loves to paint her nails pink and wear dresses
- A terrible flyer who loves exploring the world
- Obsessed with my Nikon and taking pictures of anything and everything
Who are you?