Happy Tuesday! Fried bananas are one of my favorite foods. Now that I am gluten free, dairy free and soy free getting fried bananas at a restaurant is basically impossible. I thought making them at home was also impossible. This past weekend I was proven wrong by my brother in-law. This recipe is easy, delicious, paleo AND gluten free! It tastes nothing like coconut so if you are like me and can’t stand the taste of coconut, don’t fear!
Makes around a dozen pieces
One TSPN of Coconut Oil
Spatula or fork
1) Pre-heat your nonstick pan.
2) Slice your banana into thick pieces in a diagonal.
3) Once the pan is hot, make sure the pan is coated in oil
4) Cook each banana slice for one to two minutes over a medium flame,
5) Once each side is browned and the banana slices are soft, they are ready!
Easy right? Try it and I promise this will be your new favorite food for any meal of the day!