It’s that time of year: the end of one year and the start of another. I consistently post on New Years Eve even if I am having a dry spell of new blog posts. I think I’ve hit a blogging stride this week and I am optimistic I will keep up the motivation once vacation ends. As I reflect on the past year, 2016 was a big one for me.
2016 was the year of:
- Birthday and milestones celebrated with family
- A lot of quality time with my pup (who is not a puppy anymore)
- Finding an apartment, moving in and decorating it (with all the bumps and bruises that come with the experience)
- Getting another year with my second graders from last year (they all grow so much over a summer!)
- Chasing sunsets (and sunrises) at the Cape
- The biggest health adventure of my life
- Discovering yoga
- Nearly finishing my masters degree
Who knows what 2017 will bring but whatever it is I am ready for it. As we near midnight, we begin to say goodbye to 2016 and get ready to welcome 2017. Happy New Year!